Other Direct Primary Care concepts available, DPCs in the Florida Keys.
Not all DPCs are the same. Doc on the Rock is one option. However different physicians have different philosphies of how best to serve their patients. Take a look at some other DPCs in the Florida Keys below incase one is a better fit for you.
About Our Plan
Advanced Urgent Care’s membership plan provides you and your employees accessible, responsive, exceptional healthcare at an affordable cost.
- Benefits to Employer & Employee
- No co-pays, coinsurance or deductibles
- Same day visits / next day appointments
- Open every day of the year
- Control of your healthcare costs
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced turnover
- Three convenient locations
- Enhanced recruitment
- Improved outcomes for your employees
Additional Member Benefits
- Patient portal access
- On-site CT scanning, digital X-ray and Ultrasound
- On-site labs & pharmacy for select prescription medications
- Telemedicine (coming soon)
What is Covered
- Annual Screening
- Acute Care Visits
- Injection fees
- Flu shots
- Ear Lavage
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- CBC Blood Glucose
- Cholesterol Profile
$99 / employee per month
+ Spouse for $81
+ Child for $75 (per child, 6mo. and older)
Why would you want this coverage ?
By having medical coverage that allows for same day or next day appointments, you are ensuring you and your workers will get medical care when they need it. Studies show that when medical treatment is started early, the duration someone is sick can be greatly reduced.
We believe that the control of health care should be in the hands of the patient. We will facilitate this by removing as many barriers to primary care as possible, giving the patient greater access to their physician, and improving the doctor-patient relationship by going back to the style of the old time General Practitioners (G.P.). We will strive to provide our patients with all the benefits of modern medicine and technology while keeping costs reasonable.
We believe that a strong doctor-patient relationship and convenience of care are key to maintaining good health. We come to you, so you can continue on with your day instead of spending it in a waiting room.
Florida Keys Concierge Medicine members receive the following benefits included in their membership (Stay tuned, more will be added soon!)
- Convenient access to your doctor via:
- 24/7 phone calls, text, email, video calling (Telemedicine)
- 1 visit per month in your home or office during business hours (Monday-Friday 7am-6pm).
- Flat monthly fee with no insurance necessary
- No copays for your visit
- Same and next day appointments
- Comprehensive Annual Physical Examination
- 1 hour appointment slots
- Transparent prices on all additional services
- Counseling on health goals
- Medical Marijuana Certification
- Discounted medications
- Patient portal access
Monthly Membership Fee
Members receive the benefits listed above as well as access to all other services offered. Membership fees listed below are for a basic level of service, plans are individualized for each patients specific needs. Pricing will always be discussed prior to services being rendered.